HWNY Official Score Sheet
(Shaded areas on score sheet make up the Official HWNY Score)
(click image to make large)
Official Rules About Scoring
- Must be fully dressed deer !!!
- Must Call within 6 hours of kill !!!
- Please text or leave a message with scorer
- Please be on time with the time given
- Please Remember This is not New York State Big Buck Club Scoring System
- Total Tine Length (at least 1 inch)
- Total Beam Length (to the nearest 1/8 inch)
- Total Inside Spread (to the nearest 1/8 inch) Note: Cannot be larger the longest beam length
- Total Circumference of Right Antler Base
- All above Equal Total Score
- Tiebreaker: Circumference of Left Antler Base
- No point will be counted that is less than 1 inch
- All measurement be rounded to the nearest 1/8 inch
- Any broken point which measure less than 1 inch will not be counted in Tine Length
- Sawed off horn will not be measured
- Official measure has the last say.
- Any hunter found trying to cheat will automatically be disqualified.
- In case of a tie breaker it will be drawn between 2 hunters whose score is the same.
1259 Bray Rd. Arcade, NY 14009
(716)-353-0839 Please text or leave a message
4255 Dolph Rd. Gainsville, NY 14066
(585) 322 – 0231 Please text or leave a message
180 Wardell Rd. Rush, NY 14543
(585)-330-3181 Please text or leave a message
7028 Shawnee Rd. N. Tonawanda, NY 14120
(716)-695-5552 Leave a message
12930 Joshua Dr. Chaffee, NY 14030
(716)-913-6008 Please text or leave a message
5008 Hermitage Rd. Gainsville, NY 14066
(585) 322-2163 Please text or leave a message
6140 Woodford Drive Lakeview, NY 14085
(716) 570-3234 Please text or leave a message
6780 Union Street Cherry Creek, NY
(716) 467-1583 Please text or leave a message